What information is collected?
Types of information we collect may include:
· Mailing address
· Email address
· Phone (or mobile) number
· Credit/debit card number
· Purchase/return/exchange information
· Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information)
· How you use our sites and mobile applications, search terms, pages you visit on our mobile applications and application performance, as discussed further below
· Geo-location and in-store location (with your consent)
· Facebook ID, profile picture, gender, age range, friends’ IDs (with your consent)
· Google ID, profile picture (with your consent)
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
Automated information collection
We may connect information collected automatically with information we already have about you in order to identify you as a Hangover Heaven guest. If we are able to identify you as a Hangover Heaven guest, we may, for example, link your activity on our website to your activity in a Hangover Heaven store or on one of our mobile applications. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us—online, in store, mobile, etc.
In order to provide the best guest experience possible, we also use automated information collection technologies for reporting and analysis purposes. We examine metrics such as how you are shopping on our website, in our stores and on our mobile applications; the performance of our Online marketing efforts; and your response to those marketing efforts.
Hangover Heaven Automated Collection
Third-Party Automated Collection and Interest-Based Advertising
Hangover Heaven participates in interest-based advertising (IBA), also known as Online Behavioral Advertising. We use third-party advertising companies to display ads tailored to your individual interests based on how you browse and shop online. Hangover Heaven adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) self-regulatory principles for IBA.
We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications. This information is used to serve ads for Hangover Heaven products or services or for the products or services of other companies when you visit this website or other websites. These companies use non-personally-identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, cookie and session ID) and personally identifiable information (e.g., static IP address) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These parties typically use a cookie, web beacon or other similar tracking technologies to collect this information.
Our do-not-track policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “do not track” signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of interest-based advertising. To learn more about IBA or to opt-out of this type of advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Options you select are browser- and device-specific.
Mobile location information
User experience information
In order to improve guest online and mobile shopping experiences, help with fraud identification and assist our guest relations representatives in resolving issues guests may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited and ads clicked, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g. information entered during checkout process) and browser information.
Hangover Heavened TV ads
Social Media Widgets
Our sites and mobile applications include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, Google Plus, Pinterest and Twitter widgets. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Social Media Ads
We may display Hangover Heaven ads to you through social media platforms. These ads are sent to groups of people who share traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. For example, we may Hangover Heaven guests who have expressed an interest in shopping for groceries, cosmetics, clothing, etc. We do not share any of your personal information, including your shopping history, with social media platforms. See the policies of each social media platform for additional information about these types of ads.
Information from other sources
We collect data that’s publicly available. For example, information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room or social network) can be read, collected or used by us and others, and could be used to personalize your experience. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit in these instances.
We also obtain information provided by third parties. For instance, we obtain information from companies that can enhance our existing guest information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our guests (e.g., adding address information).
This improves our ability to contact you and increases the relevance of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that may interest you.
How is your information used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
Product & service fulfillment
· Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments and returns/exchanges
· Respond to requests for information about our products and services in our stores, or on our website, mobile website or mobile applications or to otherwise serve you
· Connect with you regarding guest service via our contact center, guest service desk or on social media or Internet chat platforms
· Provide services such as Gift Registry or a shopping list
· Allow you to, using our mobile applications: find a store nearest to your location via Store Finder, show you a map of the store (if available), sign up for coupons, search for products and check availability, check prices, provide product ratings and reviews, track your orders, scan a UPC barcode or QR code, use voice recognition to add to your list, update information, etc.
Our marketing purposes
· Dehhtest3281r coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, emails, mobile messages and social
· Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, such as product reviews or Weekly Ad, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
· Administer promotions, surveys and focus groups
· Improve the effectiveness of our website, stores, mobile experience and marketing efforts
· Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
· Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
Prevention of fraud & other harm
· Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business (e.g. product recalls)
· For example, assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How is your information shared?
Hangover Heaven subsidiaries & affiliates
We share the information we collect within Hangover Heaven, which includes all Hangover Heaven subsidiaries and affiliates. Hangover Heaven Corporation may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
Hangover Heaven is a dba for Vita Heaven, LLC
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us (such as printers, email providers, mobile marketing services, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center/chat providers, sweepstakes vendors, payment processors, coupon dehhtest3281ry vendors, data enhancement services or fraud prevention providers) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
we may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our guests or others.
Elsewhere at your direction
At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information. For example, if you create a gift registry or shopping list and elect to make it available to the public, your information will be accessible on our website, mobile or social applications, and on kiosks in our stores.
Sharing with other companies (for their marketing purposes)
We may share your personal information with other companies, or organizations which are not part of Hangover Heaven. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide special offers and opportunities to you. To opt out of our sharing of your personal information with such companies and organizations.
Sharing non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties
We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
What choices do you have?
If you do not wish to receive promotional telephone calls, email email@example.com with your first and last name and telephone number or call 702-329-4964 to opt out. This opt out does not apply to operational phone calls (e.g., confirmation of dehhtest3281ry address).
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and telephone number or call 702-329-4964 to opt out. You may still receive select emails from us.
You also have the ability to unsubscribe from promotional emails via the opt-out link included in each promotional email.
This opt out does not apply to operational emails (e.g., store surveys, product reviews).
Sharing with other companies (for their marketing purposes)
If you do not wish us to share the personal information we have collected with other unaffiliated companies (for their marketing purposes), email this request to guest.relations@Hangover Heaven.com with your first and last name and complete mailing address or call 800-440-0680 to opt out.
Cookies, tracking & interest-based advertising
The help function of your browser should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your device to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our features (i.e. you will be able to browse the site, but will not be able to make a purchase).
To opt out of interest-based advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
Other Website Analytics Services
· To learn about Adobe Analytics privacy practices or to opt out of cookies set to facilitate reporting, click here.
· To learn more about Google’s privacy practices, click here. To access and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, click here.
how do you access & update your personal information?
In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of it in the following ways:
· If you have created a Hangover Heaven.com account, you can log in to review and update your account information, including contact, billing and shipping information.
· email email@example.com with your first and last name and telephone number or call 702-329-4964 with your current contact information and the personal information you would like to access. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of personal information we typically collect.
How is your personal information protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, username, credit card information or other personal information through email.
Children’s Personal Information
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and telephone number or call 702-329-4964
How do you contact Hangover Heaven?
Email email@example.com with your first and last name and telephone number or call 702-329-4964
Last update: 11/11/2016