Hangover Heaven Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does it work?
We use IV (intravenous) therapy to cure your hangover.
- How long does it take?
The treatment takes about 35 minutes once the IV has been placed.
- Do you have any other locations?
No, we are currently only in Las Vegas.
- Can I get the treatment without an IV?
Yes. We do have options that do not involve an IV, but they are only for a mild hangover.
- Does it work?
Yes, we have treated thousands of clients with a 98% success rate.
- Do you take walk-ins?
Yes, however, appointments are strongly recommended.
- Are you licensed to provide medical treatment?
– All of our patients are seen and treated by a licensed Nurse practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Doctor. All of our medical staff (including registered nurses) are certified by their certifying board and Licensed by the State of Nevada.
- Do you provide shuttle service?
No. We no longer provide free shuttle service. An Uber or Lyft is approximately $8 from the Las Vegas Strip.
- Do you provide discounts?
Please call during business hours for special pricing on groups of 10 or more.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Can you come to my hotel room?
Yes, we can send a private medical team to your hotel room for a nonrefundable house-call fee. This fee is in addition to your treatment cost, but covers all of the patients in one (1) room.