Hangover Heaven Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does it work?
We use IV (intravenous) therapy to cure your hangover.
- How long does it take?
The treatment takes about 35 minutes once the IV has been placed. We can pick you up with our free shuttle service or we can come to your hotel room for an additional fee.
- Do you have any other locations?
No, we are currently only in Las Vegas.
- Can I get the treatment without an IV?
Yes. We do have options that do not involve an IV, but they are only for a mild hangover.
- Does it work?
Yes, we have treated thousands of clients with a 98% success rate.
- Do you take walk-ins?
Yes, however, appointments are strongly recommended.
- Are you licensed to provide medical treatment?
– All of our patients are seen and treated by a licensed Nurse practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Doctor. All of our medical staff (including registered nurses) are certified by their certifying board and Licensed by the State of Nevada.
- Do you provide shuttle service?
Yes, we offer free shuttle service for hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip, when available.
- Do you provide discounts?
Please call during business hours for special pricing on groups of 10 or more.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Can you come to my hotel room?
Yes, we can send a private medical team to your hotel room for a nonrefundable house-call fee. This fee is in addition to your treatment cost, but covers all of the patients in one (1) room.