Not All Hangover Treatments Are Created Equal
Most providers skimp on the important ingredients that truly address your bodies needs during a major hangover. These ingredients cost money, which is why our treatments are not the cheapest in town. Why? We want you to actually feel better and get the best quality care possible. Every week we treat patients who have tried one of our low-cost competitors who reveal that the cheap-o provider’s service didn’t make much difference. Once we treat them with one of our signature creations, they’re glad they spent a few extra bucks to get the care they deserve.
Key Questions When Shopping for a Hangover Cure
Are the following ingredients available and what is the cost of the full treatment?
- 6 B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12)
- Vitamin C
- Toradol (anti-headache) medicine
- Zofran(anti-nausea medicine)
- intravenous taurine
- intravenous glutathione
Who will be administering the treatment?
- By law, these medications must be administered by an RN and you will be seen by a Prescribing Provider (NP, PA, or MD.)
Who is the supervisory Physician?
- Find out which doctor is affiliated with their business. If there’s no licensed doctor attached to the clinic, that’s a huge red flag. Hang up the phone and call us to get the appropriate level of care.